Up Close And Personal


I love summer, but theres something so exciting about Autumn. With the cosy weather, endless amounts of blankets, A/W collections and the lead up to Christmas, whats not to love? It has always been my favourite season! If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen photos from Battersea Park this week, it's my one of my favourite places in London at this time of year. Not to mention the fact it reminds me of Central Park, which ever so slightly satisfies my constant craving to go back to America. There were plenty of dog walkers too, resulting in me having a new found love/slight obsession with sausage dogs even though I am definitely not usually a dog person!

I attempted to make the most of the pretty setting and stopped for a few photos, although I'm not a picture person at all, I can't pose and end up looking so awkward then tend to over analyse every photo of myself until I can no longer stand them. Typical! I do love how the autumn leaves bring out the colours in my eyes though, with a little dose of glossiness from my contact lenses, which I have finally mastered using. Oh and please ignore the extra warming filter that blogger seems to have given me, I'm yet to find how to turn it off. If I'm brave enough outfit posts will be coming your way soon, along with some exciting collaborations. Stay tuned!

Lucy x

You can catch my previous post here featuring some of my favourite autumn staples.