The Holy Grails





When it comes to holy grail products, the Bobbi Brown correctors are definitely staples of mine for those dreaded dark circles. I literally can't get ready without them! I have two, porcelain peach and light bisque. They work well together and separately, depending on how tired I am, sometimes I'm a mixture of the two. They retail at £19 but I prefer spending more money on products like these as drugstore concealers irritate my eyes and I often find them quite drying, these are the complete opposite and these last for ages! 

Bobbi Brown correctors are also infused with skin conditioners to moisturise and protect the under eye area which is always a bonus. I apply my trusty YSL touche eclat over the top and I'm good to go for the day, with no need to touch up. The staying power is amazing! The only downside is that they do crease quite easily, but a bit of setting powder and benefits stay don't stray combats that amazingly!

What are your favourite correctors/concealers?

Lucy x