The Autumn Edit





I think it's fair to say that autumn is my all time favourite season, especially with burgundy coming close to the top of my favourite colours, not to mention the cosy weather! I've put together a few of my favourite products to put you into an autumn mood, with thanks to a morning on Pinterest! 

 Firstly nothing screams autumn like a dark nail polish! My current favourite is this Topshop one in the shade "all I need is aniseed", the finish is ridiculously glossy and it dries quickly which is always good! As far as  £1.99 lipsticks go these Natural Collection ones are pretty good, my favourite is "Berry Sorbet'. You can never have too many chunky knits either. I'm all about accessorising with gold midi rings at the moment, these midi rings are from Urban Outfitters and Topshop but H&M sell great sets!

Last but not least is my mulberry purse, which looks like a dark brown in the photo thanks to poor lighting but it's in the classic Oxblood shade. 

Jumper - Miss Selfridge
Nails - Topshop Beauty
Lipstick - Natural Collection
Purse - Mulberry
Infinity Ring - Urban Outfitters