Visiting Paris, Pretty Cafes and Twinkling Lights








I've recently been a bit lost with my blog and haven't taken any images to do product reviews so I thought I'd post a few more photos from my trip to Paris. Now if theres one thing you know about me, it is that I love things that sparkle, so on our last evening in Paris we watched the Eiffel Tower sparkle from the Champs-Elysee, and I was bursting with happiness. 

Sunday was full of lots of picture taking, Instagram snapping and sightseeing. Paris really does live up to its pretty reputation. A favourite bar of mine would have to have been Bistrot Marguerite, the monochrome colour scheme topped off with daisies sold it for me! It didn't take long for me to realise that my favourite street was the Champs-Elysees, literally a shoppers heaven, complete with my first trip Sephora.

Normal posts will resume next week, I hope you all have a lovely weekend. x

Lucy x