Paris: Day One + OOTD










I spent the weekend in Paris which I was so excited about because I love the simplicity and classy look of Parisian fashion. Not to mention the food and beautiful views! It was my first time in France and on the eurostar. The weather was perfect on Saturday, so sunny and hot! We spent the day walking around, visiting the Champs-Elysees, The Louvre and the Eiffel Tower. 

I've never done a proper outfit post before but I really love this one! The pretty gardens that we visited meant that I had the perfect background opportunity to show my outfit. I love how simple and easy to wear this outfit is. My top is from Hollister, I am really loving off the shoulder tops at the moment! My skirt is from Topshop, I've only had it a week but it is one of my favourite fashion pieces at the moment! I'm not really a skirt person, as I'm quite tall they often come up stupidly short on me and they draw attention to my naturally slim legs. Something I am very self conscious about. However this one is the perfect fit and I'm obsessed with white lace and cutouts at the moment!

My bags from newlook, can you believe it was only £14.99?! I bought this for the trip as it was a great size for the eurostar and as its a shoulder bag it seems safer than taking something like my Mulberry. Plus its reversible so you can easily take it from day to night with the metallic bronze finish on the other side. Unfortunately comfort one and I had to go with my Toms over pretty sandals as we were doing so much walking. These are the leather ones and my sunglasses were a bargain from H&M!

Top: Hollister
Skirt: Topshop
Bag: Newlook
Sunglasses: H&M
Shoes: Toms

Have you been to Paris?
Whats your go-to summer outfit?

Lucy x