One Year On...





So its been a year. A year since starting my blog, how has that come around so fast?! A year since choosing my ever so slightly cringe-worthy blog name. It's been a pretty good year too! I've met some lovely people, been to amazing events, gained confidence and learnt a heap of new tips. 

Last year when I set up my blog I didn't expect to have carried it on, although it may still be small, it still makes my day when people leave comments and my views go up. Last year was a pretty bad year, I'd been suffering from anxiety on an almost constant basis after years of bullying. I had little to no friends, didn't want to go out and had been stuck in a rut until I started reading blog posts and thats when I decided to give it a go. Since then I've finally got the hang of blogger chats, where I've met some great people and have been given some of the best advice. My confidence has grown a huge amount and I'm finally reaching out and feeling like myself again. 

Writing reviews for magazines has always been a dream of mine and with a busy college schedule the only way I could gain experience was to practice myself. With photography being a hobby of mine I decided to put two and two together and put what I had learnt from college into practice and there came my blog. It has been one of my best decisions and I cant even imagine what I'd been doing before! 

If you are thinking of making a blog then do! I've got some pretty exciting posts coming up so stay tuned.

Thanks for sticking by, heres to the future!

Lucy x