Topshop: Lilac Loving








I'm back! After being so busy with my final deadline at college I have finally found the inspiration I needed to produce new posts, especially with having a lot more time on my hands now. After today summer break has officially started for me!

I have made a few purchases in Topshop recently, resulting in a new outfit. I wore this to the Private Viewing for my courses photography exhibition at college, I didn't want anything too formal but at the same time I didn't want to look to casual and this seemed to work. Unfortunately I didn't get time to take full outfit photos before I left, as it was a really busy evening but I did managed to snap a quick from where I stand snap, seen below. I paired this outfit with my Mulberry Tessie satchel and a pair of sandals that I got from a little boutique while holidaying in Fuerteventura. I decided to join the white jeans club, although how hard is it to find a pair that aren't too see through?! These Topshop Joni ones aren't too bad for that matter. White jeans are really easy to wear and go with pretty much everything. Perfect for those summer days when I don't fancy wearing a skirt. 

I absolutely adore the colour of this cami. It looks effortlessly chic with the white jeans and pretty sandals, and can easily be dressed up or down. It's the kind of top that looks better on than off. When I saw it on the hanger I second guessed trying it on as the flecks of glitter looked a bit over the top. When its on you can hardly see them at all. I could really have done with a size 6 but it was out of stock, the 8 isn't too bad, but the straps are quite long on it so I does feel slightly slippy at the front. This nail polish initially inspired this outfit. It's not a colour that I'd usually go for but I really wanted to get a Topshop polish for the sake of the rose gold packaging that is being used to celebrate 5 years of beauty at Topshop. I've picked up this 'Parma Violet'. The polish is quite thin so three coats are defiantly needed, but unlike some polishes it still dries really quickly! It lasts pretty well on my nails too which is always a huge bonus. 

The last photo was too cute to not include. I allowed my cat into our home studio, but obviously she thought that I'd taken enough photos by this point and wanted to do nothing but play!

Top: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop
Nail Polish: Topshop
Bag: Mulberry

What stores have you been loving at the moment?

Lucy x