Summer Nails: Rimmel



I have to admit that I'm the sort of person that, when I like something I want the whole collection. This is definitely happening with the Rimmel 60 second nails polishes! I just can't stop being more, I really need to stay away from Superdrug, but my student discount is way too tempting! And with the super inexpensive price range you can't really go wrong.

The first colour I got was 'Hot Tropicana' a gorgeous coral-y pink shade. So perfect for the start of summer. I love the formula, the polishes go on so easily, only one coat is really needed which is amazing but I'm a perfectionist so I always do two. It dries super fast and lasts well on my nails, a good few days without major chips to be precise. Which is pretty astonishing for the £2.99 price tag. 

I then went back to purchase 'Ethereal', which is a beautiful light champagne pink with a hint of shimmer. This would be perfect for evenings out, formal day events or weddings, plus it will go with everything! The only down side is that it didn't dry as quickly as the others and actually looked quite gloopy on, maybe its the formula especially as its got glitter. Still a lovely polish if you can be bothered to wait a little longer for it to dry.

The last and most recent purchase has been 'Funtime Fuchsia' a true pink. This is perfect for summer, and looks so lovely with white dresses, it adds a pretty pop of colour to summer outfits. This is definitely my favourite, I can't even remember how many times I've reapplied this! Again the formula of this is lovely, so easily applied and the finish is super glossy. 

I'd definitely recommend trying this range, I just want all the colours! They are definitely the best polishes that I've tried in a long while. 

Head to my instagram if you want to see these on my nails, I'm always instagramming my current polishes!

Lucy x