What's In My Bag: Mulberry Tessie







It's been exactly a month since my eighteenth and I was lucky enough to receive my first designer handbag.I wasn't expecting anything for my birthday, so there were squeals with excitement when I unboxed this. How cute is the thank you that came in bottom of the mulberry gift bag?!

I love the Oxblood colour that this is in, so much so that I treated myself with some birthday money and bought the matching purse! I like how secure this bag is, it's not just a traditional flap bag with the magnetic attachment, but you have to press the button underneath to unlock the bag, perfect for when out in busy streets! I also like the fact that the logo isn't too obvious. The strap is adjustable, making it suitable for all kinds of events and theres a couple of spacious pockets inside. The zipped pocket has the metal logo attached too, adding a sophisticated touch. I just adore the super soft inside of the bag, it adds a precious touch to the bag.

I've got the bigger size of this bag and I've managed to fit in my sunglasses case, mini makeup bag thats big enough for a full sized lipgloss, lipstick, concealer, plasters and what not. I've really been loving Revlon's lip butter in 'Peach Parfait' at the moment with My Mulberry purse.
I've had a super special birthday and I couldn't be more grateful for my lovely gifts. This is definitely one to treasure and look back on, supplying me with endless amounts of wear. I just love the classic, yet sophisticated style. Also how cute is the little note that came through my letterbox after my birthday. Thank you to the lovely Kate at Mulberry's Bond Street for being so lovely. 

What's your dream bag?

Lucy x