Organisation and Inspiration










Today's post is pretty ironic as I haven't been very organised with my blog at all recently. I finish college this month so my final piece is keeping me busy. Although after this week I will be free to blog again which makes me so happy. Blogging really does lift my mood. Anyway todays post is all about how I stay organised, when I have the time to blog.

Being organised is something I'm working on so I thought I'd list some of my tips. When blogging it is sometimes hard to come up with ideas, especially as the weather here hasn't been that great, so I like to make lists. This means that if it's a sunny day and I'm not doing anything than I'll always have ideas jotted down with products to photograph. 

I'm a big fan of quotes, these Paperchase ones are so bright and happy. Paperchase sell loads of these postcards, I like to pin them up by my desk so that I always see them. Magazines are also great for inspiration. My favourite has to be Vogue, the May magazine was a great one. I always go straight for the beauty pages, I just love the layout of them, so a lot of inspiration comes from there. I would absolutely love do do a magazine spread like that one day!

I have recently started using Pinterest, which s great for inspiration although it makes me want to get everything I see! I don't know how I managed without it before! I'm not very good, so if you leave your links below I'll have a look as I want to find more people to follow. My favourites pincers are Hello October, Girl in the Lens and Millie Hutchinson.

If I don't have a notepad with me then I'm always making lists on my laptop and computer. I also try to have a few blog posts saved on blogger so that theres always one to put up. Photographing and editing in bulk really helps me get everything done in time.

What are your tips for inspiration?
What are your favourite Pinterest accounts?

I can't wait to get back on the blogging wheel again, sorry for the lack of posts recently!

Lucy x