Emma Hardie: Moringa Cleansing Balm




I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of Emma Hardie's cleansing balm. My posts are usually cheery and airy fairy, but there are things that I come across and don't love sometimes and unfortunately this has to be one of them. I feel like I should like it as it's been raved about everywhere but I just didn't get on with it. 

I was so excited when I got the sample size from Space NK as a birthday gift. It smells amazing and feels luxurious but no matter how many times I wash my face it leaves my eyes feeling sticky and my pores almost feel clogged up, resulting in an unwanted break out. I am actually quite pleased that I didn't get on with it as well as I hoped as the full sized one is a pretty hefty £38. 

As for removing makeup it does a pretty amazing job of it. I use the camomile cleansing balm from The Body Shop which I prefer to this as it smells a lot more natural and feels lighter on my skin, along with being only £12. But I just rub it in and rinse without a cloth. Having the cloth that comes with the Emma Hardie balm really does show how much makeup is left on your skin even if it looks like you've taken it all off in the mirror. Sometimes a double cleanse seems necessary, depending on how much makeup I've had on. 

I have found out that it works well as a rescue balm for dry knees, elbows and lips, as the skin isn't isn't as sensitive around those areas.

Have you used this product?
Whats your favourite cleanser?

Lucy x