Whats On My iPhone








This week I had a little dose of bloggers block and found myself stuck for ideas, especially as the lighting hasn't been the best. It's always sunny when I have plans and no time to get my camera out! So I decided on a whats on my iPhone post, featuring my favourite apps. I've seen these in forms of videos all over youtube but I can't remember seeing one on a blog. It's different to what I'd usually do, but we'll see how it goes. 


I have the iPhone 5S, although it's only the 16GB, so there's not much space for many apps. Bummer! I love the case that I have, it's perfect for spring! I just can't bring myself to take the case off, I don't think my iPhone screen would last very long without it! This is from Cath Kidston, this is my second one of these, I love them so much! I'm not sure if it still is but it was on offer not too long ago. My lock screen is a picture I took while in Fuerteventura, it's of one of my favourite places there. Then the background is just a default apple one. My favourite apps would have to be calm, picfx and waterbalance. Calm is a great app for if I'm feeling anxious while out and about. It's full of relaxing music, sounds and calming situations. Then there's picfx, this is great for editing photos and adding different effects. I did have the Photoshop app, which was good but I had to sacrifice that for the lack of storage on my phone. It's really handy if you shoot and edit blog photos on your phone if you don't have access to photoshop on a computer. It's also free which is great! My new favourite is waterbalance. It's great if you are like me and don't drink as much water as we probably should! You put in your age, height and weight and it calculates how much water you should be having each day. Then everytime you have a glass you put it in and it tells you how much you have left to drink. This is also free and helps to motivate me to drink more as waters plain and a bit boring but it does great things for your skin. My most used apps would definitely have to be Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, although I am trying to get into Pinterest more. I am really lazy and don't have a set theme for my Instagram, I can't decide on one I like, but I'm going to have a play around and see what looks best. If you don't follow me on either Instagram or Twitter and you'd like to, my user name is @madameluciablog. 

I don't have the app for it, but I am always on the Daily Mail site on safari. I love reading the column on the right hand side with the latest celebrity and style news. Especially now with fashion week. I'll definitely be looking tomorrow morning at all the gorgeous dresses from the Oscars tonight too!

At the moment my favourite artist is James Bay, his music is calming and perfect for writing blog posts or studying. If you haven't checked him out then I'd definitely recommend it. I'm also loving Sia's album, Sam Smiths album and the newest radio one live lounge.

What are your favourite apps?
What do you use to edit your Instagram photos?

I have a few posts lined up for this week now, so my usual posts will resume very soon!

Lucy x