Nars Sheer Glow: Review



Todays post is all about my new found love for Nars Sheer Glow. If you have been reading my blog, you may have noticed a post where I compared this foundation to my old favourite Bobbi Brown one. I was initially given this foundation in the wrong colour from Space NK, so no wonder why I didn't get along with it! I have since swapped it and it is my new holy grail product! I now have this in the colour 'Mont Blanc' after being matched up wrongly with 'Siberia'. Siberia had more of a yellowy undertone, where as my skin tone has more of a pinky undertone. It's funny how much difference having the right colour can make! I now love this foundation, it isn't drying on the skin, blends well and lasts well throughout the day. I have also found that I can skip concealer now too, I just use a little around my eyes if they are looking extra tired. I have had a few blemishes on my chin this week and it has covered them really well, without looking cakey. I almost feel like my skin looks like it has been airbrushed, especially when used with my Real Techniques expert face brush, it blends like a dream!

I have also managed to get my hands on a pump (after checking on websites for stock everyday), this makes the application so much easier than pouring it onto the back of my hand and never knowing how much I need. With the pump I use 1-2 pumps if I want a light base or 2-3 if I want a full coverage. This is usually if I'm going out in the evenings, or have more redness to cover up. I'd say it doesn't leave my skin as dewy as expected, the name is a little deceiving, but it's still lovely and light on the skin. I don't think I've ever tried a foundation this good!

Foundation: Space NK
Pump: John Lewis

Have you tried this foundation?
What is your favourite foundation?

Lucy x