Moroccan Oil: Review



Todays post feautures an all time favourite product of mine, the original Moroccan Oil. I absolutely love this stuff! I tried it a few years ago but forgot about it until re-purchasing last year. I picked this mini version up around last October and have used it most days since. It has lasted such a long time as I was a bit put off by the price before. I have just re purchased the mini one again as it's easier to travel with, and it's in a glass bottle so if I had the full sized one and knocked it over than thats £30 down the drain! I was only expecting this to last about a month or so, so I have been so pleased with how well its lasted!

I picked this up after seeing the lovely blogger Kayleigh from Couture Girl rave about it on her blog! I felt like my hair was lacking moisture as I used to use heat on it all the time. I have since been letting my hair air dry and this seems to calm the frizz enough to go without hair dryers and straightners. 

I literally can't rave enough about this, it's light on the hair, smells incredible and works wonders. I'm also hoping that it will help to finally get my hair growing. It feels amazingly smooth at the moment, with little to no split ends. So if the price tag has been putting you off, please don't. You won't regret it!

Have you tried this?
What is your favourite hair product? 

Lucy