January Favourites








This month I have been loving quite a few things. Firstly I have found myself reaching for The Body Shops aloe vera gel a lot. I featured this in last months favourites although for a different purpose. As I was abroad during Christmas and the New Year I had been using the gel as an aftersun to cool any redness. However this month I have been loving it for reducing acne scars. I am very lucky in the sense that I dont get spots that often, but when I do they all come at once and leave scars for ages. This has most definitely helped to reduce them overnight. I used to swear by sudocrem at night, but that leaves my skin feeling dry and flackey by the morning. I would definitely recommend this gel as it has been reducing those scars a lot quicker.

I then have benefits porefessional. I know that I rave about this a lot but it really helps to keep my makeup on, i featured this in last months favourites, which is a little repetitive of me, but it's a sign of a good product, hey! I have probably used this every single day that I've applied makeup this month and I can definitely notice when I haven't. My foundation doesn't even last until midday without this. 

My next favourite is the Tanya Burr Cosmetics nail polish in 'Penguin Chic'. I absolutely love this and been reapplying it for about a month. A definite go to for this time of year, and it goes with pretty much everything. I always feel 'sophisticated' when I wear it!

My next favourite is an old favourite of mine. I was recommended this at my local salon and picked it up as a treat. And it is just that! It's like a little pick me up in a bottle. I use this in the evenings every so often to really refresh and renew my skin. I wake up with super soft and supple skin and feeling pampered. This is from Darphin's aromatic care range, I chose the chamomile one as it smells amazing, and I love the relaxing benefits of chamomile. Especially after a stressful day. It's expensive but this bottle has lasted me little under a year and isn't even half empty. A little bit definitely goes a long way!

My last favourite is this little article in last months Elle Magazine, 'The Busy Girls Guide To Great Skin'.It features a little one minute skin workout for the face. Although it says that it is best when used with The Body Shops new Drops of Youth range. I have to admit that I am often lazy when it comes to my skin, I always commit to my skincare routine, but it's nice to do a little at home facial every once in a while or as part of a pamper evening. I wish I took more time out to look after myself and complete a little treat like this!

What have you been loving recently?
Have you been loving any of these products?

Lucy x