Benefit's Roller Lash




Todays post is all about this lovely new product. With Benefit being one of my all time favourite brands, I am always really excited to try their new products. As soon as I heard about their new arrival, the  Rollerlash mascara, I knew I had to rush out to the shops and try it. This came free with Elle magazine, which is actually one of my favourite magazines! I wasn't sure what to expect from this, as I didn't get on so well with the 'They're Real' mascara. I found it quite heavy on my eyelashes, it smudged throughout the day a lot and was really difficult to remove without tugging on my eyelashes, no matter what remover I used. I adore the packaging of this, with the rose gold detailing. The full size one has a hair roller inspired lid which is really cute. I love Benefit's packaging, they are always on point with all their products.

I was pleasantly surprised by this one. I love the brush, I find smaller brushes easier to use, they seem to be less clumpy and messy. I still felt the need to curl my lashes with this mascara, but I have quite long and straight lashes, and usually wear glasses so they often touch the lenses of my glasses, annoying! I use my trusty models own curler from boots, this was a cheapish one but does the job, I've just had to repurchase this but my last one lasted a good few years, although it's gone up in price! I feel like this mascara holds the curl well unlike some, and is easier to remove than 'they're real'. I find that this does still smudge throughout the day, but no where near as much as the last one and doesn't feel heavy on the lashes. I'm not sure on the lengthening part, as I have long lashes already, but in some blog reviews with swatches you can definitely notice a difference. I feel like this would be the perfect for a night out, as I'm rubbish at applying false lashes and has a similar effect!

Overall I am really pleased with this mascara, and I will most probably be buying the full sized one in the near future! If you didn't get on with 'They're Real' I'm sure you'll love this one!

Have you tried this mascara?
What did you think of They're Real?

Lucy x

Mascara: Benefit
Curlers: Models Own