Nars Sheer Glow




So I've finally got round to photographing my Nars Sheer Glow foundation. I got this just before going on holiday as I couldn't resist the hype any longer and my usual cream foundation is too thick and slides off really quickly in the heat so wouldn't have lasted in the evenings.
The Nars foundation glided on evenly and looked almost flawless on the skin when applied with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. It lasted well and didn't budge at all with Benefit's porefessional primer underneath. Although since being home this foundation hasn't really been my friend at all. It just doesn't seem to sit properly and sinks into all of the dry patches, making them a lot more obvious. I think my skin is missing the sun! If you are having the same problem then I'd recommend using something like my favourite Bobbi Brown expert repair foundation as it sits a lot better on my skin. It feels like a bb cream with a better coverage, it is really moisturising without feeling heavy on the skin. This also seems to give more of a dewy finish which I like. I wasn't expecting the Sheer Glow to be as matt as it is, which is a shame. I think that the Nars Sheer Glow foundation is more of a summer one in comparison to my Bobbi Brown one and I hope I will end up loving it again soon.

Do you feel the same about the Nars foundation?
What are your favourite foundations?

Lucia x