Gold Favourites






So todays post is all about my all of my gold favourites, it goes hand in hand with my new gold theme which I love so much that I went a bit mad with having to match a blog post to. So here are some old and new favourites. First up is the Champney's Spa Skin Comforting Miracle Balm. This is something that is always on my bedside table and one of those all round handy products, it has so many uses and lasts for absolutely ages. It's perfect for dry skin, elbows, heels, lips and cuticles. Great is your skin is in need of a little TLC. It's also currently on offer in boots!

I then have my ByTerry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock. This is one of my favourite beauty buys, I'd wanted it for a while but the price tag kept putting me off! It's so worth the price, lasts on the eyes without smudging all day, is easy to build up and always feels so special to use. Then theres the gold favourite touche eclat by YSL. I feel like this is a staple for makeup bags that everyone has tried. This is probably something that I'll be loving for generations to come, a lovely all in one highlighter, concealer and general wonder product, my makeup bag never feels complete without it. 

Now onto nails, my current favourite is Sally Hansen's Miracle Cure which is currently doing great things to my weak and peeling nails. I apply this under my nail polish overtime I paint my nails. I wasn't sure about this at first as it took a couple of weeks to start to see results, but there has definitely been an improvement in my nails and my polish doesn't seem to chip as much anymore which is always a bonus!

My last favourite is this little gold infinity midi ring from accessorize. I'm loving gold rings at the moment, although I am rubbish at placing them in places and always forget where I've put them! I have a few midi rings like these, they are so easy to wear, stack and come at a great price for accessorize jewellery. I also have a few from Urban Outfitters that I have and also love.

What are your gold essentials?
What's your all time favourite beauty product?

Lucy x