A Positive 2015








Todays post is all about a positive 2015. I'm a little late to the game I know, but better late than never, hey? This post was going to go up earlier but of course I had to wait so I could add my favourite new release in from the lovely Tanya Burr. I got through this book in a day, I just couldn't put it down and I am not that much of a book person so that must be saying something!
I love the design of the book, the photography and I am literally obsessed with the front cover! It's got everything from information about her personal life to makeup, skincare and lifestyle tips, along with recipes. What more could you ask for? So here I have added a few of my favourite reads that help to brighten my mood when I'm feeling down or anxious. 

I have also written a few new years resolutions which is something that I don't normally bother with/commit too. With the first one being 'to blog more', I feel like I am actually on track, I am currently posted a few posts a week which is good, although I don't have any order or set blogging days. Becoming more confident is a big one for me and I really hope that this is the year! Reading a positive quote from Miranda Kerr's book every night before going to bed seems to be helping, and it's rather handy that Tanya's new book has a confidence and happiness chapter, right? I'm a huge worrier and perfectionist, but I am working on trying to stop worrying about pretty much everything. 

My 'Everything Is Going To Be Ok' book is a picture book full of quotes relating to happiness in all kinds of places, I found this on amazon. I like picture books, and appreciating quotes is definitely something that I try to live by. Plus the fact that the cover is one of my favourite colours makes me want to keep it out on my desk at all times. I'd really recommend this, it's so lovely to flick through and almost instantly lifts my mood. 

I also wrote a blog post a while ago featuring my favourites for a good nights sleep, featuring tea, lavender oil and more, if you fancy giving that a read. You can find it here.

Have you read Love, Tanya?
What are you resolutions?
Let me know in the comments below!

Lucy x