A Print From Prints On*






I was lucky enough to be sent a sample from Prints On last week and I am so excited to share the finished results with you! The service was super fast and easy. All I had to do is email a photo across and before I knew it my print had arrived on my doorstep!

Firstly I was given the choice of having my print on acrylic, metal or slate. After a lot of thinking I settled for the metal and I am so pleased with the results. I assumed the picture would have been printed separately before being attached to the metal backing but the print has actually been printed straight onto the metal. This is unusual and adds such a lovely touch to my picture. It means that the highlighted parts of the image are silver instead of being white and they change depending on the direction that the light is reflecting on the print. Because of this awful dreary weather we've been having recently I had to turn the overhead lights on to take this image and as you can see this adds a special touch to the image. I think that it almost makes it look like sunbeams are shining down in the picture, this makes me feel like I am back in the same place again. It almost looks like the image has been etched into the metal background.

I chose to use this image of the bandstand at Battersea Park as not only do I love the area but it is also seems fitting as my first ever blog post was about a trip to Battersea Park, and this is the first ever item that has been sent to me to review. It is also quite an appropriate time to have received this as a Prints On print would make such a lovely christmas gift, I'd definitely recommend buying one for a special person this christmas. I intend on buying more for myself and others, and cannot wait to hang it on the wall. 

What do you think of the finished print?

Thank you so much to Prints On for my lovely print. I really appreciate it! It's so lovely that I want to show it off to everyone I can. I couldn't recommend your service enough and I'll definitely keep your website in mind when ordering my next print. 

Lucia x