Whats in my Makeup bag: Everyday Look!










So today I thought I'd do a whats in my makeup bag. I've been wanting to do one of these for ages, as I'm really nosey and love knowing what products people have in their makeup bags. This has been a long time coming but finally here it is!

First of all my makeup bag is from Ted Baker. I got this at the airport last year as its always cheaper there, so I managed to save a few pounds. Handy! I really want to get a smaller version for my makeup brushes as I hate it when the bristles bend in different direction. I love the look of this one, maybe I'll get one at the airport again as I will be going soon. 

The brushes that I have are all from Real Techniques, they are quite pricey but definitely worth it for the quality. They help makeup glide on easy, are really soft and so easy to wash. The ones I use everyday are the Powder Brush with my Hello Flawless powder, the Expert Face brush, the fine liner brush and I use the deluxe crease brush and base shadow brush from the starter set. The deluxe crease and base shadow brushes are great for applying concealer and setting powder around the eyes and nose. I love the steady application I get from the fine liner brush with my Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner and the expert face brush leaves a flawless finish with any foundation. I also have my Model Own eyelash curler. This is great! It holds a curl really well, lasting all day for sure. It's a really reasonable price at £5.99. 

Now onto makeup! Most of my products are by Bobbi Brown. I just love how they suit my sensitive skin and leave a natural yet flawless finish. The foundation I have is the Bobbi Brown Extra Repair foundation, perfect for this time of year when skin gets dryer in the cold. Although they only seem to sell one shade online now, and it isn't the shade I have with is annoying! I then have the Bobbi Brown corrector in porcelain peach. I'd definately recommend this, perfect if you've had a late night! I use the creamy concealer kit purely for the fact that I love the setting powder! I think the lady gave me the wrong colour in concealer, I am far too pale for the colour. I still love my YSL touché eclait and probably always will. Its such a great all round product, my secret weapon for those tired days. Definitely worth the price!

The Hello Flawless powder by Benefit is my favourite, like ever! The coverage is insane! But this is my third one and the packaging has broken again. It's always in my makeup bag as well, so it's not as if its getting knocked around in my handbag. Have any of you had trouble with this? My ByTerry ombre backstar in misty rock is probably one of my favourite products! The price but me off but it was definitely worth it. I've blogged about my one so if you are looking into getting one theres a review here. The eyeliner I use is Bobbi Browns gel liner, read more here. And my mascara is also a Bobbi Brown one, it's the Intensifying long wear mascara, I love it, lengthens, curls well, does everything I want a mascara to do. I've recently got Benefits They're Real and Bad Gal Lash in a christmas set so I'm excited to try them! 

I love the Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butters. The one I'm using at the moment is 'Macaroon', perfect for autumn if you want a darker lip, but you don't want anything too bold. It has a slight sparkle and leaves a hint of a gloss on the lips and moisturising too, especially as its getting colder. Perfect!

What's your makeup bag must have?
Have you tried any of these products?

Lucia x