My Favourite Magazines + Blogging Inspiration









Today I thought I'd blog about my favourite magazines. I'm always flicking through magazines for fashion and beauty ideas and here are the ones that I normally reach for.

I've got quite a few this month as I've done a fair amount of travelling, I don't normally get this many as it gets quite expensive. I have subscriptions for Vogue and Glamour mag, so I normally get two a month unless I like the look of the cover on another or theres an article that I've heard about and fancy a read. Vogue is my all time favourite, I love how it inspires me, not only for beauty and fashion but for photography ideas too. My favourite article in the November issue is the Victoria Secret, 'Close To Heaven' article. The pictures are so gorgeous. I love the pretty pastels against the grey background! I always find myself going straight to the 'Vogue Beauty' pages, although I up wanting to buy all the products!

I also loved Marie Claire this month as it came with a free Loccitane hand cream! Sitting listening to music with a magazine and a cup of tea is one of my favourite things to do. Anyone else's?

I've also blogged about my favourite bath/shower products today, check that out here.

What are your favourite magazines? 
Do you get buy of these?