Favourite Concealers, Correctors and Highlighters!








Todays blog post is all about my favourite concealers and highlighter. 

First of all I have the Bobbi Brown Corrector's in Porcelain Peach and Light Bisque. These are my favourite correctors! They're so creamy and feel light on the eye, although they do crease easily which is annoying! Nothing that a little powder can't fix though! I love Bobbi Brown's products, they're so easy to work with and leave your skin looking naturally flawless. I have two colours, I usually use Porcelain Peach as its lighter, but in the summer months when I'm slightly tanned or when I want a little more coverage I blend it with Light Bisque. I've also found that this keeps my ByTerry shadow stick on longer, even without a primer! You can read about that here.

I then have the Benefit Erase Paste. This is an old favourite of mine and you can tell that this has been well used! This really is a great all round concealer. It targets dark circles and spots amazingly well! A little goes a long way with this, and again its really easy to work with. It probably conceals better than the Bobbi Brown ones, but this only has three shades, so it's harder to find the perfect match. Mines in the shade 'Fair' which is the lightest and sometimes seems to dark for my skin tone. I've heard lots of good comments on Benefits Boi-ing concealer. Have any of you tried it? Is it worth trying?

Next I have my all time favourite highlighter and concealer and all round amazing product, the famous YSL Touche Eclait. A real beauty must have in my opinion! It's so smooth, quick to apply when you're in a rush and super easy to use as it has so many different uses! It highlights the face, covers dark circles,  (with a little help from the Bobbi Brown Correctors). Its great to highlight the inner corners of your eyes, along the cheek bones, down the bridge of your nose, and around your lips, to brighten up and define and as a primer for your eyes. I have this in the shade '1'. I've repurchased this a countless amount of times and I'm still loving it!

Last of all I have the Benefit High Beam Highlighter. This is great for nights out and special occasions as it leaves a slight shimmer when highlighting. I mainly use this under my brow bones and across my cheeks to achieve a healthy and glowing look. It's really easy to use, I apply a couple of dots then blend with my fingers for great results. This seems to last all day and a little goes a long way, so it's well worth the money! I much prefer liquid highlighters to powders as they seem to last a lot longer, and you don't have to carry an extra brush around in your makeup bag!

Lucia x

Have you tried any of these?
What are your favourites?