Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot: Box O' Blushes!









So I caved and treated myself to Benefit's box o' blushes. I just couldn't help myself! I really wanted to get something from their new Christmas collection and spent ages choosing in John Lewis at the weekend, they all look so lovely! Blush is something that I don't really buy myself very much, I'd prefer to spend my money on a new eyeshadow, so I thought I'd treat myself and what better way to do it then get all of these gorgeous colours in one! I'm really excited about Hoola as I'm yet to try it but have seen it everywhere, it seems to be a bloggers favourite. I can't really choose a favourite out of the blushers, they are all so lovely. This box includes Dandelion, Bella bamba, Sugarbomb, Hoola, CORALista, Rockateur and Watts Up! I've been a fan of benefits 'Highbeam' ever since I got a mini tester in glamour mag a couple of years ago, but I tried a bit of Watts up the other day and it glided on gorgeously. So easy to use with a subtle shimmery highlight. I think this could be a new fave!

I'd definitely recommend this box if you are looking to try out a few blushes but aren't sure what colour to go for as you get a great selection. This is perfect for all year round as theres different shades for the summer and winter. I'm going abroad soon so this is perfect as the box is really light and would fit perfectly in my suitcase. The lady in the store told me that all of the boxes were out on show, but after looking on line I've seen a few more. I love the look of Cutie Cravings and Fun Size Flirts. I wish I could get both! I think they will be high up on my christmas list! still I'm pleased I picked up this.

Have you seen any of these?
What Sweet Shoppe gifts take your fancy?

Click here to have a browse through the selection on benefits website.

Lucia x