ByTerry Ombre Blackstar: Review





A couple of weeks ago I finally treated myself to the ByTerry Ombre Blackstar at Harrods and what better place to do so! I picked this up in the colour 'Misty Rock' and I'm so pleased I did! I'd had my eye on this for a while but could commit to buying it, I think the price put me off. It is pricey, but is so worth it! This would also be a great present to ask for for christmas or birthdays if you are not willing to pay the price! It is really pigmented and has a lovely smooth consistency. The colour is gorgeous and can be worn day or night, it's really easy to blend and build up! It doesnt feel like you're wearing anything on your eyes and it really does last all day! It lasts a good 12 hours in my opinion, and thats without the use of a primer!

Have you tried this eyeshadow? Do you know of any dupes?

Let me know in the comments :)

Lucia x